One of the main advantages of Secure Group’s encrypted mobile communications solutions is that they allow you to talk privately to anyone, from virtually anywhere. To boost the availability of our services even further, we have expanded our data coverage to include 20 more countries.
Our encrypted communications solutions – Secure Phone and Secure BlackBerry – both come with an unlimited data plan with global coverage thanks to our multi-IMSI Secure SIM. The card guarantees that you always have the best reception possible, as it can alternate between mobile identities, giving you access to several home networks in each country you are in. This way, even if you are in one operator’s coverage black spot, you can switch to another operator’s network.
More countries, more networks, better connection
We have now substantially expanded the benefits Secure SIM offers to you, the users. We have secured access to the networks of several new mobile operators – both in countries where we already had coverage and in new ones. As a result, you will enjoy even greater availability of networks and, by extension, better coverage across a greater number of territories.
Our new partner networks are the following:
- British Virgin Islands: Caribbean Cellular
- Chad: Zain/Airtel/Celtel
- Colombia: Claro
- Congo Dem. Rep: ZAIN
- Costa Rica: Instituto Costarricense de Electricidad ICE
- Gabon: ZAIN/Celtel Gabon S.A.
- Kenya: Zain/Celtel Ltd.
- Malawi: MWICT
- Moldova: Orange Moldova S A
- New Zealand: Spark New Zealand, Telecom New Zealand Limited
- Nigeria: Airtel/ZAIN/Econet
- Pakistan: Telenor Pakistan Private Limited, Telenor Pakistan Pvt. Ltd.
- Palestinian Territory: Jawwal
- Qatar: Vodafone Qatar Q S C
- Slovenia: Telemach
- Sri Lanka: Hutchison Telecommunications Lanka Pvt Ltd
- Tanzania: ZAIN/Celtel
- Tunisia: Ooredoo Tunisie SA
- Uganda: Celtel
- Zimbabwe: Econet Wireless Private Limited